01 Nov Resources
So we know that free resources are hard to come by.
For your ease, we’ve collected a load of website links for resources that we feel are great in supporting your child to communicate (and they’re FREE!). Some even come in different languages, so be sure to check them out if you’re bilingual!
- Talk together (understanding the importance of language): www.ican.org.uk/~/media/Ican2/Book%20Shop/Downloads/Talk%20together%202010.ashx
- Small Talk & Listen Up: www.thecommunicationtrust.org.uk/resources/resources/resources-for-parents/small-talk.aspx
- Summer Talk: www.thecommunicationtrust.org.uk/resources/resources/resources-for-parents/summer-talk.aspx
- Raa Raa the noisy lion: www.thecommunicationtrust.org.uk/resources/resources/resources-for-parents/raa-raa-the-noisy-lion.aspx
- Information Factsheets: www.talkingpoint.org.uk/directory/free-resources-parents
Go on! Check them out. You’ll find lots more information on these sites as well for pre-school, primary & secondary school aged children with speech, language and communication difficulties.
If you live in Essex and are worried about your child’s communication, get in touch! 07510 067 442