06 May Talking Tots
Whether your child is a great little talker or whether they need a helping hand to help them develop those speech, language and communication skills, Talking Tots are the classes for you!
Talking Tots is the UK ́s original and favourite provider of fun, interactive classes that gently boost preschool children ́s communication and social skills. Foundered and developed by two experienced Speech and Language Therapists, all of the activities are specifically tailored to help children develop these important skills:
- Concentration and attention – making learning easier
- Self-esteem and social confidence – vital for making new friends
- Pre-literacy skills – helping pave the way for reading and writing
- Communication skills – helping little ones express themselves
- Sharing and taking turns – helping everyone get along better
Talking Tots is a full three-year programme and classes are split into three age groups:
- Sprites – 12 months+ …boosting early chatter!
- Sprinters – 2 years+ …building confident communication!
- Sparklers – 3 years+ …paving the way for school!
There are a wide range of Talking Tots classes around Essex and Suffolk so all you need to do is click on the website (www.talkingtots.info) and find your local class today or contact:
Amanda on 07887 955 741 or email@example.com for classes near Chelmsford and Maldon
Mary on 07806 780 070 or firstname.lastname@example.org for classes near Colchester
Lorraine on 07803 598 223 or email@example.com for classes near Brentwood, Billericay and Upminister
Claire on 07968 743 959 or firstname.lastname@example.org for classes near Southend
Help your child chat with confidence!